DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qrbch9/cis_countries) has announced the addition of the "CIS Countries Photovoltaic (Solar PV) Market: Outlook 2013 - 2018" report to their offering.
This market report offers an incisive and reliable overview of the photovoltaic sector of CIS countries for the period 2013 - 2018.
Newly installed PV capacity in this region will exceed 1.6 GW in the next 2 years. The number of fully permitted and ready to build projects is promptly increasing. The rooftop market segment in many countries is not developed and forecasted to score significant growth in the near future.
This report provides a complete picture of the market situation, dynamics, risks, current issues and future prospects. It contains 240 pages of valuable information in this unique in-depth analysis of the CIS countries photovoltaic market. With comprehensive market data this report brings clear and concise insights, to help investors, manufacturers and service providers in their decision making process.
As 2012 and 2013 were challenging years for photovoltaic industry, the time for taking right decisions during 2014 and the next few years is limited. Fast changing market environment, requires relevant and accurate information. For your convenience we offer opportunity for orders with customized book content.
Key Topics Covered:
2. Executive Summary
3. CIS Countries Renewable Energy Policy Landscape
4. CIS Countries Energy Market
5. World Photovoltaic Energy Market
6. European Photovoltaic Energy Market
7. CIS Countries Solar Resource Potential And Mapping
8. CIS Countries Photovoltaic Energy Market
9. Country Profiles
10. Comparative Analysis Of Support Schemes In CIS Countries. Feed-In Tariffs And Green Certificates
11. Comparative Analysis Of Mandatory Capacity Generation Targets In CIS Countries
12. Electricity Grid Network In CIS Countries
13. Smart Grid Development In CIS Countries
14. Competitive Landscape. Project Developers And Investors In CIS Photovoltaic Energy Market
15. EPC And O&M Providers, Equipment Manufacturers And Consultants In CIS Photovoltaic Energy Market
16. Swot Analysis Of CIS Photovoltaic Energy Market
17. Risks About Photovoltaic Investments In CIS Countries
18. Investment Trends, Potential And Opportunities In CIS Photovoltaic Energy Market
20. List Of Abbreviations
23. Appendix I. Solar Resource Maps Of Europe And CIS Countries
List of Maps, Charts And Tables
- Activ Solar
- Astana Solar
- Atlas Energy
- BISOL Group
- Ekotechnik Praha
- Gehrlicher Solar
- Helios Strategia
- LukErg Renew
- Martifer Solar
- PJSC Semiconductor Plant
- SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC
- Samruk Energy JSC
- Star Group
- Tokmak Solar Energy Ltd.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qrbch9/cis_countries
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source: Research and Markets