DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dnn7hg/india_analytical) has announced the addition of the "India Analytical Instruments Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2018" report to their offering.
The market for analytical instruments in India is expected to grow at the CAGR of over 11% during 2013-2018.
Till a few decades back, India was only regarded as a drug manufacturing hub, however, over the past few years, India's pharmaceutical sector has reformed into a global R&D hub. As a cascade effect, the life sciences sector also experienced dynamic growth. The growth in life sciences and pharmaceutical research is contributing to the growth of allied industries such as laboratory instruments and consumables market. Laboratory analytical instruments market in India is growing at a rapid pace owing to the increasing requirement for environmental monitoring and growing industrial needs.
The growth of analytical instruments market largely depends on the performance and R&D spending of industries such as pharmaceutical, chemical, food & beverages, oil & gas, etc. The growth of the end user application industries is contributing significantly to the growth of analytical instruments market in India. The industry is witnessing speedy technological improvements as a result of continually increasing R&D initiatives. The manufacturers are focusing on developing new products which are more compact, faster, cheaper, accurate and multi-disciplined.
The market for analytical instrumentation is dominated by foreign players such as Thermo Fisher Scientific, Shimadzu, Agilent Technologies, Waters and Perkin Elmer.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of laboratory equipments market in India
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, analytical instrument manufacturers, and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing materials
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading players
- To avail 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst Briefing
2. India Analytical Instruments Market Outlook
3. India Chromatography Market Outlook
4. India Spectrometry Market Outlook
5. India TOC Analyzers Market Outlook
6. Market Dynamics
7. Market Trends & Developments
8. India Economic Profile
9. Competitive Landscape
9.1. Thermo Fisher Scientific
9.2. GE Analytical Instruments
9.3. Shimadzu Analytical (India) Pvt. Ltd.
9.4. Hach India
9.5. Perkin Elmer (India) Pvt. Ltd.
9.6. Bruker Corporation
9.7. Agilent Technologies India Pvt. Ltd.
9.8. Waters Corporation
9.9. Xylem Water Solution India Pvt. Ltd.
9.10. Analytic Jena India Pvt. Ltd.
10. Strategic Recommendations
11. Research Methodology
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dnn7hg/india_analytical
Source: Research and Markets