DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t5j2xp/india_router_cy) has announced the addition of the "India Router CY Q2'2013 Market" report to their offering.
India recorded a total unit shipment of 4, 65,656 units in CY Q2 2013; a decline of 1% as compared to the shipment of 4, 69,902 units in CY Q1 2013. D-Link emerged as the new market leader for the India Router Market followed by TP-Link and Netgear.
Routers with WAN feature experienced an increase of 17% in CY Q2 2013 shipments over the previous quarter. Moreover, routers with features such as WLAN and external antenna accounted for more than 75% of the market share for the India Router market. The routers within the price range of INR 1500-2000 amounted to more than 35% of total unit shipments.
Increased networking needs with activities such as browsing internet over smart phones, laptops and tablets, and playing games online with multiple players, have fuelled the demand for high performance network routers which provide maximum features with a reasonable price tag. The demand for cloud based networking services has also acted as key growth driver for the India Router Market.
Key Features of the Report:
- Total Router shipment in India
- Market share by various players in various segments and specifications
- Shipments by WLAN, Frequency and Wireless Speed
- Shipments by market players
- Model wise shipments by each Company
- Price of each model
- Specifications covering
Key Highlights of the Quarter
- D-Link leads the India Router market with a market share of 37% for CY Q2 2013.
- More than 55% of routers provide wireless speed up to 150 mbps.
- Major players are offering variety of feature rich routers within reasonable prices.
- Hewlett Packard
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t5j2xp/india_router_cy
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source: Research and Markets