DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f6hzq8/analysis_and) has announced the addition of the "Analysis and Forecast of China Forklift Industry, 2013-2017" report to their offering.
At present, there are more than 30 internal combustion forklift enterprises, about 20 electric forklift enterprises, more than 30 warehouse forklift and light-small industrial trucks enterprises, as well as more than 10 wholly foreign-owned enterprises and joint ventures in China.
In 2012, the accumulative sales volume of forklifts in China was 288,662 units, decreased by 8% over 2011. In the first quarter of 2013, the accumulative sales volume was 45,720 units, of which, Anhui Forklift Truck Group accounted for 42.92% of the total sales volume and Hangcha Group accounted for 41.05%.
Although China's forklift industry develops rapidly, there are very few high-tech forklift manufacturers in China; some Sino-foreign joint ventures and foreign well-known forklift manufacturers have occupied China's high-end forklift market, and the high-end is mainly reflected in the aspects of intelligent, informatization, as well as automation, while most of China's forklift manufacturers occupy the medium and low-end forklift market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Overview of Forklift
2. Environment of China's Forklift Industry
3. Development Status of Global Forklift Industry
4. Situation Analysis and Development Trend of China's Forklift Industry
4.1 Industry Background
4.2 Industry Status
4.3 Existing Problems
4.4 Industry Development Trend
5. Analysis and Forecast of China's Forklift Market Situation
5.1 Production Situation, 2012
5.2 Sales Situation
5.3 Forecast of Supply and Demand, 2013-2017
6. Import and Export of China's Forklift Industry
6.3 Sources of Import and Destinations of Export
7. Overall Development of China's Forklift Industry, 2009-2012
8. Key Enterprises in China's Forklift Industry
9. Investment Opportunity and Risk in China's Forklift Industry
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/f6hzq8/analysis_and.
Source: Research and Markets