DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qx2b58/market_growth) has announced the addition of the "Market Growth Outlook in the European Asset Finance Industry: Survey Brief" report to their offering.
"Market Growth Outlook in the European Asset Finance Industry: Survey Brief" report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from an exclusive panel of leading asset finance industry companies in Europe.
This report attempts to identify the key emerging markets that the asset finance industry is expected to concentrate on and also the survey respondents' interpretation of the economic situation in developed markets. In addition, it identifies the products and services that are expected to record a high demand over the next 12 months and highlights the key channels for growth.
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by the authors accessing B2B panels comprised of senior decision makers and leading asset finance institutions.
- The geographical scope of the research is drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across Europe
- The report covers data and analysis on asset finance industry market growth outlook
- Key topics covered include demand in emerging markets, growth expectations in developed countries, high demand products and vital channels of growth
The report features the opinions of the European asset finance industry respondents related to the following:
- Demand in emerging markets
- Growth expectations in developed countries
- High demand products
- Vital channels of growth
Reasons To Buy
- Uncover the market growth outlook in the European asset finance industry to 2013
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qx2b58/market_growth
About Research and Markets
Research and Markets is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Source: Research and Markets